We have a history of success in producing high calibre graduates, whose well-rounded skills are highly valued by employers within not only the Engineering industries, but also in many other fields such as IT, Finance and Consultancy Services.
We are always keen to developing strategic partnerships with companies to assist our students in their development while they are here as well as to enable them to progress once they have left us. For example the BEng and MEng programmes can be taken as a sandwich programme involving an additional year spent in a company before the final year of the degree. The department also supports the Year in Industry scheme, which places students in relevant jobs for one year before the start of the degree programme.
Through the partnerships, companies are able to gain the following recognitions:
- An opportunity to recruit 3rd year engineering students, which we can arrange a seminar or presentation session for you to talk directly to them
- An opportunity to recruit our 1st or 2nd year students for internship during summer or for a sandwich year
- Your company’s logo and profile appears on the departmental web page (www.ee.ucl.ac.uk) with a link back to your company’s website (we have more than 40,000 visitors a month)
- your company’s name will appear as part of the name of scholarship.
- A half page (950mm x130mm) free advertisement is offered in 3 issues of our quarterly Undergraduate newsletter, which are sent to more than 2,000 students in the UK and overseas
In return, we look for support either in the form of scholarships for new students or for prizes for our graduates.
If you would like to discuss the opportunities further, please contact:
|Business Development Manager|
|020 7679 3976|
Please contact our business development manager: