Photonex London Technology Roadshow
Apr 09, 2013
from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
|Where||Wilkins Jeremy Bentham Room, UCL, Gower Street, London|
|Contact Name||Laurence Devereux|
|Contact Phone||+44 (0)1372 750555|
|Add event to calendar||
Significant advances in the development of optical techniques have led to an ever increasing role of photonics in the study of various problems in the life sciences, in medicine, clinical sciences, neurophysiology etc. Researchers are continually looking for better ways to analyse complex processes and photonics underpins many of the most promising approaches for medical diagnosis, drug development & other clinical and life science applications.
This exciting roadshow brings together the UK’s top supplier companies, leading researchers and invited speakers for a special one day event celebrating interdisciplinary uses of photonics.
Visit this unique event and:
- Meet 25 exhibitor companies face-to-face
- View latest applications for photonics
- See optical components, instruments & tools
Programme will include:
- 3D microscopy
- Advanced microscopy including fluorescence & multiphoton
- Clinical Raman
- Fluorescence lifetime tomography
- FRET & super resolution imaging
- Non-linear Raman imaging
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Surface plasmon resonance imaging
- Two-photon imaging
The meeting comprises a programme of invited speakers, time will be allowed for delegates to network with other delegates and visit the exhibition.