This library is no longer publicly available. A list of links to several Open Source Java Numerical Libraries may be obtained by clicking here.|
UCL staff and UCL students wishing to use this library should contact Dr Michael Thomas Flanagan.
- Class List: List of all classes in the library with a short description and link to full documentation and source file for each class
- Most recent update: 27 January 2013
- A to Z Directory: Directory of topics covered by the library
- Structure of the Package, flanagan. Also includes a list of the dates of the most recent revision of each class in the library.
- List of, and comment on, Arbitrary Precision methods
- Permissions for those allowed access to the library:
Permission to use this software and its documentation is now restricted to researchers in collaborative projects with Dr Michael Thomas Flanagan. For those who have access its use must be for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes only and must accompanied by an acknowledgement to the author, Dr Michael Thomas Flanagan at www.ee.ucl.ac.uk/~mflanaga, which should appear in all associated documentation or publications. Dr Michael Thomas Flanagan makes no representations about the suitability or fitness of the software for any or for a particular purpose. Dr Michael Thomas Flanagan shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using, modifying or distributing this software or its derivatives.
Public listing of the source codes on the internet is not permitted.
Redistribution of the source codes or of the flanagan.jar file is not permitted.
Redistribution in binary form of all or parts of these classes is not permitted.